Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] NO meeting this week, Thursday August 9th

> 3. Chieko to review glossary changes in subcommittee draft #2, reply
> with any concerns/edits/changes

Hi Peter,
Thank you for adding entries to the glossary section.

We checked and slightly modified them, but all minor changes.

- We deleted the reference to Wikipedia, since we believe "See the Wikipedia entry" can be applied to all the entries, not only the entry.
- The coverage of the term "XUL" is a little bit confusing.
We could not find good term for the runtime components to run XUL application, so we changed a description as "XUL-runtimes (Firefox, XUL Runner, etc.)".

If you have any question, please let us know.

Thank you.
Hiro

---------------------
Hironobu Takagi, PhD.
User Experience and Accessibility Technology
Tokyo Research Laboratory, IBM Research
+81-46-215-4557
E-mail: takagih@jp.ibm.com

Peter.Korn@Sun.COM wrote on 2007/08/09 01:09:58:

> Greetings,
>
> Both Rich and I are unavailable tomorrow to chair our meeting, so we
> will need to cancel it for this week.
>
> As a reminder, here are the action items recorded from our last meeting:
>
> New AIs:
> 1. Everyone to put forward accessibility points in ODF v1.1 that are
> "worth documenting"
>   -> Look to WCAG 2.0, TEITAC Content a11y guidelines draft, our own
> comparison document, DAISY transformation, Braille generation, our own
> experience - to build the list
> 2. Dave Pawson: look at HTML example on slide #3 of Hiro, to see how we
> can encode the "San Jose" stuff in ODF (see Hiro's e-mail
> http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/group_public/email/office-
> accessibility/200708/msg00005.html)
>
>   [DONE]
> 3. Cheiko to review glossary changes in subcommittee draft #2, reply
> with any concerns/edits/changes
> 4. Peter Korn & Pete Brunet - verify how ATK & IAccessible2 can convey
> multiple dis-joint row & column headers (Hiro's slides #8 & #13 from his
> e-mail
> http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/group_public/email/office-
> accessibility/200708/msg00005.html)
> which ODF can encode so long as the headers are in their own groups
> 5. Mike Paciello: Post minutes from the 21June meeting
>

> Regards,
>
> Peter Korn
> Accessibility Architect,
> Sun Microsystems, Inc.

ODF_Accessibility_Guidelines_scd2_09Aug2007.odt