Subject: Guidelines document Subcommittee Draft 2+ - with Hiro's changes

Hi gang,

I went through Hiro's minor changes, and they all look fine to me.  You
should have his updated document from his e-mail earlier today.

I would rather avoid doing a "third subcommittee draft", but to just
release this as our final.  So...

Please object on this mailing list by the end of the day tomorrow,
Friday August 10th, if you want more time or otherwise don't want me to
release this for final publication.

If I don't hear any objections by then, I will go forward with it.

Regards,

Peter Korn
Accessibility Architect,
Sun Microsystems, Inc.