Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] ODF 1.2 rev. 4 review

On 18/08/07, Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com> wrote:

>  Section 2.4.2 contains settings which can be applied to the document. Are
> there any settings we might want to persist which are not already provided?
>
>  For example: Might want to include a cursor preference?

I'm unclear why Rich? What sort of preference?

>  Section 4.1.1.4 indicates that ODF 1.2 allows the author to suppress
> heading numbers from the document. I don't know that this is an issue as
> long as document structure is preserved and we have access to the heading
> level.

text:is-list-header='true' means don't show the number? Lousy
semantics isn't it.

>  Section 7.9 Bibliography - should we define platform api roles for things
> like this to get at these document landmarks quickly?

You have the element name Rich.. What else would you want?

>  Section 8.2.6. The new subtable text has not been added.

I thought it was removal of text rather than addition? I.e. take away
the silly example, since they retain this notion that it may be useful one day,
if only they could think what for!

regards

--
Dave Pawson