Subject: Alas, ODF Accessibility SC no meeting again this week

Greetings everyone,

I'm sorry to say that Rich and I continued to be buried under our
respective workloads.  For myself, I also have a Sun-internal conflict
for our usual time slot.

So, I'm afraid we will need to put off meeting for another week.

However, I hope you have all seen the good news - IBM is joining the
OpenOffice.org community and will be contributing their implementation
of IAccessible2 to that platform.  While outside of the scope of the
OpenDocument format itself, it is nonetheless welcome & good news to
accessibility overall.

Regards,

Peter Korn
Accessibility Architect,