Subject: RE: [office-accessibility] Fw: ODF Accessibility SC Minutes - April 10

Rich -

Monday's work for me.

Peter?

Mike Paciello
Cell: +1.603.566.7713

From: Richard Schwerdtfeger [mailto:schwer@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2008 6:51 PM
To: mpaciello@paciellogroup.com; Peter.korn@sun.com
Cc: office-accessibility@lists.oasis-open.org; Pete Brunet

Mike,

The only time left for me then would be Monday's at 10am Central or 11am Eastern. The problem is synching with Japan and PST unless we went to an evening call which I am not that crazy about.

Peter, how does this work for you on Mondays?

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger
Chair, IBM Accessibility Architecture Review Board
blog: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/page/schwer
Inactive hide details for "Mike Paciello" <mpaciello@paciellogroup.com>"Mike Paciello" <mpaciello@paciellogroup.com>

          "Mike Paciello" <mpaciello@paciellogroup.com>

          04/16/2008 10:30 AM
          Please respond to
          <mpaciello@paciellogroup.com>

Pete Brunet/Austin/IBM@IBMUS, <office-accessibility@lists.oasis-open.org>

cc

Subject

RE: [office-accessibility] Fw: ODF Accessibility SC Minutes - April 10

Thanks Pete.

BTW folks -- Both Thursday and Friday mornings are bad for me. Again, I don't want to stand in the way of progress for the committee. These happen to be two mornings during the week when I have standing meetings between 9:00 am - 12:30 pm EST. Before and/or after, I can attend.

regards,

Mike

Mike Paciello