Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] Request for additional ODF tags for Braille translation in Japanese [Fwd: about your talk on ODF and accessibility]

On 18/04/2008, Peter Korn <Peter.Korn@sun.com> wrote:
> Dear SC,
>
>  Attached please find a letter I received from Ken T. Murata of the Center
> for Information Technology, at Ehime University in Japan.

Peter, I'd like to establish contact with Murata-san on this. Either
directly or as part of this group.
I've also given the Daisy braille sub group the heads up.

If nothing else, a mapping of the odf schema to his braille-xml?
Perhaps the schema
he is using? I don't know if his software will be open sourced but
access if that's what he
chooses?

How would you guys like to follow this up?

regards

--
Dave Pawson
XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.