Subject: Minutes Update / Meeting today?

Folks -

Sorry for the delay in getting out the meeting minutes from last week. Working on them this morning.

Rich/Peter -- can you confirm whether we in fact are meeting today? We are scheduled for a call to coincide with Chieko's schedule. However, I have not seen anything on the listserv to indicate they will be participating.

Regards,

Mike

Mike Paciello

Founder & Principal, TPG