Subject: Re: [office] Missing RelaxNG schema

Rich,

Richard Schwerdtfeger wrote:
> I developing a change request for the ODF accessibility SC on 1.2 using
> internal draft v7-01-01. I noticed all the Relax NG schema was missing
> which makes it a bit problematic to provide a full change request. Was
> the schema moved to a separate document?

The schema fragments have been removed from specification, at least
temporarily. Whether they will be re-inserted or whether the schema will
be published and/or maintained as a separate document has not been
decided yet. Please see chapter 5 of

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/27948/CAP_OpenDocument_Editing_Principles_01.pdf

for details.

The schema of draft 7 actually does not differ from that of draft 6, so
you can use that for the moment.

Michael

> Rich
>
> Rich Schwerdtfeger
> Distinguished Engineer, SWG Accessibility Architect/Strategist
> Chair, IBM Accessibility Architecture Review Board
> blog: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/page/schwer

StarOffice/OpenOffice.org
http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS

	   D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten