Subject: RE: [office-accessibility] FW: [office] Validating ODF documents -- Ourrole in this process?

Mary,

Is there a way to take TC wiki content and move it/translate it/host it  on the ODF focus area?

I really like the wiki as a collaborative way of creating content.  But then we need a way to capture that work product and publish it for the "wider community".

-Rob

"Mary McRae" <mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org>
Sent by: Mary McRae <marypmcrae@gmail.com>

05/05/2008 03:44 PM
Please respond to
<mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org>

<robert_weir@us.ibm.com>, <mpaciello@paciellogroup.com>, "'Carol Geyer'" <carol.geyer@oasis-open.org>
cc
<office-accessibility@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject
RE: [office-accessibility] FW: [office] Validating ODF documents -- Our role in this process?

Hi folks,

  The TC wiki is intended to be just that – for the use of the TC members to coordinate on work items. It is not intended to be something used by the “wider community”.

  May I suggest that if you have wider community topics they get posted on the ODF focus area? Carol can help with any setup issues.

Regards,

Mary