Subject: Fw: [office] Missing RelaxNG schema

Michael, Robert,

We are creating a requirements document similar to we did for ODF 1.0. The RelaxNG schema was removed. Do you require us to have marked up RelaxNG schema like before.

Thanks,
Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger
Chair, IBM Accessibility Architecture Review Board
blog: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/page/schwer
----- Forwarded by Richard Schwerdtfeger/Austin/IBM on 05/06/2008 04:48 PM -----

          Richard Schwerdtfeger/Austin/IBM@IBMUS

          05/05/2008 02:02 PM

Michael Brauer - Sun Germany - ham02 - Hamburg <Michael.Brauer@Sun.COM>

cc

Michael.Brauer@Sun.COM, office@lists.oasis-open.org, office-accessibility@lists.oasis-open.org

Subject

Re: [office] Missing RelaxNG schema

Michael,

I guess this question is will the TC require us to provide schema markup changes this go-around or will requirements suffice?

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger
Chair, IBM Accessibility Architecture Review Board
blog:
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/page/schwer
Inactive hide details for Michael Brauer - Sun Germany - ham02 - Hamburg <Michael.Brauer@Sun.COM>Michael Brauer - Sun Germany - ham02 - Hamburg <Michael.Brauer@Sun.COM>

                  Michael Brauer - Sun Germany - ham02 - Hamburg <Michael.Brauer@Sun.COM>
                  Sent by: Michael.Brauer@Sun.COM

                  05/05/2008 08:01 AM

Richard Schwerdtfeger/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
cc

office@lists.oasis-open.org, office-accessibility@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject

Re: [office] Missing RelaxNG schema

Rich,

Richard Schwerdtfeger wrote:
> I developing a change request for the ODF accessibility SC on 1.2 using
> internal draft v7-01-01. I noticed all the Relax NG schema was missing
> which makes it a bit problematic to provide a full change request. Was
> the schema moved to a separate document?

The schema fragments have been removed from specification, at least
temporarily. Whether they will be re-inserted or whether the schema will
be published and/or maintained as a separate document has not been
decided yet. Please see chapter 5 of

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/27948/CAP_OpenDocument_Editing_Principles_01.pdf

for details.

The schema of draft 7 actually does not differ from that of draft 6, so
you can use that for the moment.

Michael

> Rich
>
> Rich Schwerdtfeger
> Distinguished Engineer, SWG Accessibility Architect/Strategist
> Chair, IBM Accessibility Architecture Review Board
> blog:
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/page/schwer

StarOffice/OpenOffice.org
Sun Microsystems GmbH             Nagelsweg 55
D-20097 Hamburg, Germany          michael.brauer@sun.com

http://sun.com/staroffice         +49 40 23646 500
http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS

  D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten