Subject: Latest ODF 1.2 internal draft - Heads up to ODF accessibility SC reviewers

I would like to pass off my impressions of the latest ODF 1.2 internal draft. Unfortunately, this draft has a large number of hole which makes it very difficult to do a review.

When we submit our changes we will need to mark up the main 1.2 specification and the schema document separately and submit both. The fact that the schema document is not synched with the actual document specification my be problematic.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger
Chair, IBM Accessibility Architecture Review Board
blog: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/page/schwer