Subject: Action Item - Is the spec. ready for a full review

The short answer is no. We need to consider these as interim drafts. Some indicators the spec. has a way to go:

We can start looking at features being added:
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/OpenDocument_v1.2_Action_Items

I had a call with Rob Weir this morning and discussed dynamic updates:

Rob suggested we look at the new chart work going on in ODF 1.2

As for schedule we are looking at early fall for a formal working group draft of ODF 1.2.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger
Chair, IBM Accessibility Architecture Review Board
blog: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/page/schwer