Subject: RE: [office-accessibility] ODF Accessibility Awareness Campaign Proposal: Deliverables & Schedule (attached)

Great. Thanks for the immediate feedback. We can take this up during tomorrow' call Rich. (BTW -- I am headed to Austria for ICCHP tomorrow, but will be able to make our call).

-Mike

Mike Paciello
Cell: +1.603.566.7713

From: robert_weir@us.ibm.com [mailto:robert_weir@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Sunday, July 06, 2008 11:56 PM
To: schwer@us.ibm.com
Cc: mpaciello@paciellogroup.com; office-accessibility@lists.oasis-open.org

We have control of the website:   http://opendocument.xml.org/

We have several options for promoting your items there, ranging from a news story on the front page (which would eventually scroll out of view), to an ongoing feature area on ODF accessibility, to a blog.

We could likely also promote the kick-off of the campaign on http://www.xml.org/

OASIS also have the ability to record and broadcast "webinars".

-Rob

Richard Schwerdtfeger/Austin/IBM@IBMUS

07/06/2008 11:38 PM

Robert Weir/Cambridge/IBM@Lotus
cc
office-accessibility@lists.oasis-open.org, <mpaciello@paciellogroup.com>
Subject
Re: [office-accessibility] ODF Accessibility Awareness Campaign Proposal: Deliverables & Schedule (attached)Link

Rob, I am looking at Mike Paciello's proposal. Does OASIS provide a public blogging facility which we could make use of?

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger
Chair, IBM Accessibility Architecture Review  Board
blog:
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/page/schwer

"Mike Paciello" <mpaciello@paciellogroup.com>

06/30/2008 09:03 AM
Please respond to
<mpaciello@paciellogroup.com>

<office-accessibility@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
[office-accessibility] ODF Accessibility Awareness Campaign Proposal: Deliverables & Schedule (attached)

Attached please find my proposal for delivering a campaign for FY08 (July '08 - July '09), subject to your comments, recommendations, etc.

Regards,

Mike

Mike Paciello
Founder & Principal, TPG
Tel: +1 603.882.4122 ext 103
Cell: +1 603.566.7713
e-mail: mpaciello@paciellogroup.com
web: www.paciellogroup.com

 [attachment "ODF Awareness Campaign Plans.odt" deleted by Robert Weir/Cambridge/IBM] ---------------------------------------------------------------------
generates this mail.  You may a link to this group and all your TCs in OASIS
at: