Subject: ODF 1.2 schema

Michael, Robert,

A while I agreed on behalf of the ODF Accessibility SC to submit requirement for 1.2 which included schema modifications. At the time you had not yet determined whether the schema would be a separate document from the base specification. Currently, it is still separate.

Has the TC decided whether this will remain a separate document? This will determine the format to which we supply requirements to the ODF TC for 1.2.

Thank you,
Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger
Chair, IBM Accessibility Architecture Review Board
blog: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/page/schwer