Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] Fw: dynamic updates section of ODF guideline

Thanks Hiro. I updated the section and am waiting to hear back on the DDE and table refresh issues.

Question: Was there a reason that you removed: <table:cell-range-source> fromt the dynamic updates section? Was it intentional?

Thanks,
Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger
Chair, IBM Accessibility Architecture Review Board
blog: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/page/schwer
Inactive hide details for Hironobu Takagi <TAKAGIH@jp.ibm.com>Hironobu Takagi <TAKAGIH@jp.ibm.com>

          Hironobu Takagi <TAKAGIH@jp.ibm.com>

          07/14/08 08:33 AM

office-accessibility@lists.oasis-open.org

cc

Subject

[office-accessibility] Fw: dynamic updates section of ODF guideline

I will forward Tatsuya's draft for today's call.
I and Chieko can not attend today call because of trip.

Thank you.
Hiro

Hironobu Takagi, PhD.
Accessibility Research