Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] Re: [office] Table Refresh Delay

Dave,

Did you see my earlier mail about the conditions under which refresh/flash might cause a seizure (as per the TEITAC final report)?  What accessibility concerns do you have about a rapid table cell refresh?  Is it reasonable to allow a refresh to be expressed as something that could occur rapidly if all user agents by default won't render anything that could cause a seizure?

Regards,

Peter Korn
Accessibility Architect,
Sun Microsystems, Inc.