Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] Re: [office] Re: Fw: [office-accessibility]Re: [office] Table Refresh Delay

Dave,

I have no problem using strong language to tell ODF implementers about
this problem, nor to suggest that the simplest way to ensure this isn't
a problem is to avoid blink rates faster than 3Hz.  Especially to avoid
 >3Hz by default.  I'm fine with recommending this for both the ODF
spec. itself, and of course our own guidelines.

I don't want to make it illegal to do so either as a spec. violation, or
to say that in all cases greater than 3Hz is a problem as our current
best knowledge is that there are well defined situations in which it
isn't a problem.

Regards,

Peter Korn
Accessibility Architect,