Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] Re: [office] Re: Fw: [office-accessibility]Re: [office] Table Refresh Delay

Dave,

FYI - I'm happy with significantly stronger language.  I also think we should cite that the specific danger is a seizure.  I think we have a little time to work this through (the deadline for inclusion in both ODF v1.2 and our next guidelines document is some time away).  Let's take some time to hammer out this language, and perhaps discuss at one of our next SC meetings.

Regards,

Peter Korn
Accessibility Architect,
Sun Microsystems, Inc.