Subject: Agenda: July 28 ODF Accessibility Subcommittee Meeting (revisiont toinclude Pete's IA2 event review)

Dear colleagues,

This is the agenda for the OASIS ODF Accessibility subcommittee meeting: Monday July 28, at 7am PT / 9am CT / 10am ET / 4pm CET / 11pm Japan time. Please use our usual (and unpublished) dial-in, and our usual IRC channel: &office-accessibility at irc.oasis-open.org

Based on the last discussion with the ODF TC we need to be looking to get things wrapped in September regarding requirements. We do face some hurdles as we don't feel the ODF 1.2 spec. is really ready for review. So, we are still focusing on ODF Accessibility Guidelines.

Suggested agenda:

1. Minutes July 14 Meeting? Will the scribe from the last meeting please post the minutes?

2. Review of the non-ODF v1.2 status of the OASIS ODF Accessibility Guidelines. Latest draft can be found attached, with change tracking showing what is new (see specifically Section 3.4 starting on page 26 and Appendix A on page 55). I believe Rich was sheepherding this draft, collecting the text to then pass over to me.

odfguide-rich4.odt