Subject: Fw: Rich Action Item: PDF conversion of table headers

Here is our answer which is as I expected.

Rich Schwerdtfeger
blog: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/page/schwer
----- Forwarded by Richard Schwerdtfeger/Austin/IBM on 11/10/2008 08:35 AM -----

          Xing X Li/China/IBM@IBMCN

          11/09/2008 11:16 PM

Richard Schwerdtfeger/Austin/IBM@IBMUS@IBMAU

cc

Pete Brunet/Austin/IBM@IBMUS@IBMAU

Subject

Re: PDF conversionRichard Schwerdtfeger
Rich,
The table header does repeat on each page. It needs to configure this repeat before export.
Thanks,

Best Regards

Xing Li (Àî ÐË)
Lotus Symphony Common App and Performance, IBM China Software Development Lab, Beijing
Email: lixxing@cn.ibm.com Tel: (8610)82452799 Fax: (8610)82452887

Inactive hide details for Richard Schwerdtfeger---2008-11-09 22:17:47---Hi Xing, The ODF Accessibility SC in OASIS is working oRichard Schwerdtfeger---2008-11-09 22:17:47---Hi Xing, The ODF Accessibility SC in OASIS is working on the ODF 1.2 accessibility guidelines. My mind is a bit blank on what w

          Richard Schwerdtfeger/Austin/IBM@IBMUS

          2008-11-09 22:18

Xing X Li/China/IBM@IBMCN

cc

Pete Brunet/Austin/IBM

Subject

PDF conversion
Hi Xing,

The ODF Accessibility SC in OASIS is working on the ODF 1.2 accessibility guidelines. My mind is a bit blank on what we decided here but when you export from ODF to PDF and you have repeating table headers did duplicate the table header in PDF on each page? I believe the answer is yes but I want to make sure.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger
blog: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/page/schwer

GIF image