Subject: Regrets - both for our previous meeting and our upcoming one...

Hi gang,

I thought I'd sent out word that I would be away on vacation and so
would miss our last meeting - but I see that e-mail didn't make it out.
So... regrets after the fact for missing our SC meeting on November 24th.

Alas, I must also miss our meeting tomorrow - I'm traveling on business
and have a conflict.

Rich - I will work on the guidelines document as soon as I can - perhaps
this coming Wednesday when I have a free block of time.

Regards,

Peter Korn
Accessibility Architect & Principal Engineer,
Sun Microsystems, Inc.