Subject: RE: Action Item: Rich to provide base document for ODF 1.2 changespecification (starting with table caption-id reference) to Mike Paciello.

Thank you,
Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger
blog: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/page/schwer

Inactive hide details for "Mike Paciello" ---12/12/2008 11:06:25 AM---Thanks Rich. I'll review this over the weekend. Will wait"Mike Paciello" ---12/12/2008 11:06:25 AM---Thanks Rich. I'll review this over the weekend. Will wait on further communication from Hiro and Peter.

          "Mike Paciello" <mpaciello@paciellogroup.com>

          12/12/2008 11:06 AM
          Please respond to
          <mpaciello@paciellogroup.com>

Richard Schwerdtfeger/Austin/IBM@IBMUS

cc

<peter.korn@sun.com>, "'Hironobu Takagi'" <TAKAGIH@jp.ibm.com>, <office-accessibility@lists.oasis-open.org>

Subject

RE: Action Item: Rich to provide base document for ODF 1.2 change specification (starting with table caption-id reference) to Mike Paciello.

Thanks Rich. I'll review this over the weekend. Will wait on further communication from Hiro and Peter.

Regards,

Mike