Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] intra-document link proposal

After our meeting yesterday, I would summarize it this way:

I think we don't have to add something new for inner document links for
Accessibility issues, because everything can be done in a reliable way
with the current ODF specification.

But I agree that inner document links via <xml:id> is reasonable for
consistency with the document fragment URL specification.

Svante - would you like to add this to your proposal?

Please let us know - Hiro has the action item to do so, but it's
probably easier when you add this to "your" specification :)

Malte.