Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] Agenda: OASIS ODF Accessibility subcommitteecall for January 5, 2008

Thank you Peter! We are looking to have a half hour call next week. Malte, we would like you to attend so that we can wrap up the radio button discussion.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger
blog: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/page/schwer

Inactive hide details for Peter Korn ---01/05/2009 01:54:54 AM---Hi gang,Peter Korn ---01/05/2009 01:54:54 AM---Hi gang,

          Peter Korn <Peter.Korn@Sun.COM>
          Sent by: Peter.Korn@Sun.COM

          01/05/2009 01:54 AM

office-accessibility@lists.oasis-open.org

cc

Subject

Re: [office-accessibility] Agenda: OASIS ODF Accessibility subcommittee call for January 5, 2008

Hi gang,

I won't be attending this meeting (still formally attempting to be on vacation). However, attached please find the updated Accessibility Guidelines document.

It is based on Rich's document "odfguide-rich6.odt", and it contains
- Version numbering & date changes
- Hiro/Tatsuya's updated Section 3.4.3
- A new bullet text from Janina at the start of section 3.4
- Janina's new section 2.6

I hope you all had a restful break and things are starting off well in this new year!

Regards,

Peter Korn
Accessibility Architect & Principal Engineer,
Sun Microsystems, Inc.

(See attached file: ODF_Accessibility_Guidelines_v1.1_v1-4Jan09.odt)---------------------------------------------------------------------

GIF image

ODF_Accessibility_Guidelines_v1.1_v1-4Jan09.odt