Subject: Support for URL fragment identifier proposal

Svante,

On behalf of Accessibility sub-committee, we support your URL fragment
identifier proposal.
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/Change_Proposal_for_ODF_1.2_using_URL_fragment_identifiers_for_ODF_media_types

Please refer our proposal for more information.
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office-accessibility/200812/msg00016.html

The internal-document link (or intra-document link) is a general mechanism
to allow users to navigate inside large document such as direct jump from
table-of-contents to a section position. This mechanism is critically
important especially for screen reader users to allow them to navigate
inside a large document. A comprehensive definition of URL fragments in
the ODF spec is the key to achieve reliable internal-document link
mechanism.

Therefore, the Accessibility sub-committee supports your proposal for URL
fragments.
We hope your proposal will be integrated into the next ODF 1.2 spec.

If you have any question, please let us know.

Thank you.
Hiro

Hironobu Takagi, PhD.
Accessibility Research