Subject: [Fwd: Re: [office-accessibility] intra-document link proposal]

Resend...

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 15:36:38 +0100
From: Malte Timmermann <Malte.Timmermann@Sun.COM>
To: Hironobu Takagi <TAKAGIH@jp.ibm.com>,
office-accessibility@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi,

I personally don't think that something like that is really needed.

The strange behavior (link depending on current text) is a strange OOo
feature and has some long history.

Authors can define jump target as they like, and even the TOC can then
use "normal" links.

See attached document.

I also don't think that we need some ODF mechanism just to make jump
markers unique. The application might warn the author if he introduces
duplicate jump targets (bookmarks), but ODF doesn't need to enforce this.

Just my 2 cents,
Malte.