Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] help: some acc items are not found inOpenOffice3.1

Hello Ming Fei,

I wonder why you ask on OASIS lists what other projects/applications do.

Answering this question is up the the project/application that
implements the OASIS specification, not up to the people working on the
specification itself.

People working on OOo UI are subscribed to dev@ui.openoffice.org.

HTH,
Malte.