Subject: Timing of ODF ADC Subcommittee

14:00Z is 06:00 -0800, my local time.  I will not be regularly participating
on new calls scheduled to be held that early.

Also, the time slot collides with potential calls of SC34 WG6 (on ODF
Maintenance), SC34 WG1 (on Zip), and the ODF Interoperability and
Conformance TC (OIC).  The SC34 WG calls are occasional and SC34 WG6 works
to avoid collisions with the alternating-week calls of the OIC TC.  The
regular schedule of the OIC TC has a call on December 15, but there are no
further calls on that TC this month, with the next call being on January 12,
continuing on alternating weeks thereafter.

 - Dennis

Dennis E. Hamilton
------------------
NuovoDoc: Design for Document System Interoperability
mailto:Dennis.Hamilton@acm.org | gsm:+1-206.779.9430
http://NuovoDoc.com http://ODMA.info/dev/ http://nfoWorks.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Robin LaFontaine [mailto:robin.lafontaine@deltaxml.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2010 09:37
To: office-collab@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [office-collab] Welcome - Advanced Document Collaboration
Subcommittee

[ ... ] I suggest that we have an initial
conference call next Wednesday, 15 December at 14:00 hours GMT. I will
post details of an agenda and phone numbers to call in the next few days.

After that initial conference call, and based on comments from members
of the subcommittee, I will put together a road map to guide our work
and concentrate our efforts in the right areas.

[ ... ]