Subject: Re: [office-collab] Welcome - Advanced Document Collaboration Subcommittee

John,

Thanks for your suggestion, we will get that information during the conference call,  and work out the best day and time for future telecons. We do have Peter Junge who is in Beijing, though he says he is used to late conference calls!

Robin

John Haug wrote:
91C4760493E4094B9871E5A496374DA22C103006@DF-M14-02.exchange.corp.microsoft.com" type="cite">

Testing my fix for being unable to mail the list by sending yesterday’s message again.

From: John Haug
Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2010 10:23 AM
To: office-collab@lists.oasis-open.org

Hello Robin –

May I suggest we get a list of SC members’ locations?  For example, 1400 GMT is 0600 for the west coast USA (GMT-8).  I’m somewhat less than productive at 6 am. J  Depending on what time zones we need to balance, we may be able to find a better time for all.  With luck, this smaller SC will be more conducive to that than the larger TC – the roster appears to be mainly from the Americas and Europe.

Thanks,

John