Subject: Re: [office-collab] Plugfest, Maidenhead, UK 24-25 Feb: Change Trackingdiscussion

Doug,

I have checked this with the organisers, and unfortunately this will not
be possible. It is a public building and there will be wireless Internet
access, but there are no phone lines available.

This will not be an official meeting of the TC, nor of the SC. It will
be a good opportunity for discussions, but we will not be making
decisions there. We will produce some notes on the discussions for the
benefit of anyone who is not able to be there, and we can discuss these
further on our e-mail list.

Regards,
Robin