Subject: Re: [office-collab] Comparison generic-ct-proposal and extended-ct-proposal

Hi John,

thank you for your input, I'll change the document accordingly, see attachment. The most common use case for "delete an element but not its content" is removing a styled span, so you are right, this can be expressed using text:format-change. Another use case for remove-leaving-content is removing a text:section without removing its content. Do we want to handle this as a text:format-change as well?

Regards,

Frank