Subject: Re: [office-collab] Generic CT proposal: Possible bug relating to text:outline-level

Hi Ben,

Thanks for pointing this out. Sorry for any confusion caused. The XML examples in the proposal are more for illustration purposes than anything else. For valid ODF examples, take a look at the use cases and the solutions on the Documents page of the subcommittee members page:

Use Cases
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office-collab/download.php/40800/use-cases.zip
and
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office-collab/download.php/41042/additional-use-cases-1.zip

Generic Proposal Solutions
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office-collab/download.php/41547/generic-ct-use-case-solutions.zip

The attribute addition use case (B.1) uses the text:start-value attribute on a list item rather than the example given in the proposal. We have validated all of the use case inputs against ODF 1.2 CD05 (which was the latest version at the time).

The syntax in the proposal does not really need updating as it still illustrates how to mark up attribute addition, although the actual example would not be used in practice.

Regards,

Tristan