Subject: Re: [office-collab] Generic CT proposal text:p/text:h and ac:change

On Tue, 2011-03-29 at 10:58 +0100, Tristan Mitchell wrote:
> Hi Ben,
>
> Example 6.13.2 as you say shows a change from a text:p to a text:h. It
> also involves an effective change in style name from Text_20_Body to
> Heading_20_1. However, as the element name is being changed, the
> attribute change does not need to be marked as a separate change, the
> original value is removed with the text:p and the new one is inserted
> with the text:h. The remove-leaving-content and insert-around-content
> constructs, although not affecting the content in their subtrees, do
> include the addition/insertion of the attributes on the element. So
> when removing the text:p, the text:style-name attribute is also
> removed and the corresponding attribute is inserted again with the
> insertion of the text:h.
>
> Hope that clears it up.
>
> Regards,
>
> Tristan

So assuming the below three phase edit, where a text:h is changed to a
text:p and then the style is modified to remain text:p but obviously the
style-name needs ac:changeXXX tracking things should look like the
below?

Starting with

<text:h text:style-name="Heading_20_1" text:outline-level="1">
  What are the ground rules?
</text:h>

is changed to

<text:p text:style-name="Normal_1">
  What are the ground rules?
</text:p>

is changed to

<text:p text:style-name="foo">
  What are the ground rules?
</text:p>

Then in ODT generic CT you get something like the below..?

I'm still working out here the idref values for the ac:change001 and
delta:insertion-change-idref. But at least the markup of ac:change for
style changes not effecting an element change seems logical...
As far as idefs go, In my current implementation this would likely turn
out to have the contents of the text:p inserted as pcdata with ct1234
and the text:p itself having an idref of ct1235 assuming the style-name
change from normal_1 to foo happened in ct1235. But that can be
clarified in another email once I get the code creating things like the
below.

<delta:remove-leaving-content-start
       delta:removal-change-idref='ct1234'
       delta:end-element-idref='ee888'>
   <text:h text:style-name="Heading_20_1"  text:outline-level="1" />
</delta:remove-leaving-content-start>
<text:p
  text:style-name="foo"
  ac:change001="ct1234,insert,text:style-name,Normal_1"
  delta:insertion-type='insert-around-content'
  delta:insertion-change-idref='ct1234'>
What are the ground rules?
</text:h>
<delta:remove-leaving-content-end delta:end-element-id='ee888'/>