Subject: Re: [office-collab] Generic CT proposal - an implementer's look atit

Hi Thorsten,

On 04.04.2011 22:50, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
20110404205016.GC16085@thinkpad.thebehrens.net" type="cite">
No. I consider it problematic that there's no limit to the
creativity in producing *atomic* changes - an application would be
perfectly allowed to delete ~all content of a huge document at once,
with only one delta:remove-leaving-content-*, and even more arcane
stuff - and you and me would end up trying to break that down to
something Writer understands. ;)

You mean delta:removed-content:

<office:body>
  <office:text>
    <delta:removed-content ...>
        <text:p>...</text:p>
    </delta:removed-content ...>
  </office:text>
</office:body>

Regards,

Frank

--
Oracle
Frank Meies | Software Developer

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG

Rijnzathe 6, 3454PV De Meern, Niederlande

Green
          Oracle Oracle is committed to developing practices and products that help protect the environment