Subject: Location of text:tracked-changes element

Hi,
  In the Generic CT, should text:tracked-changes exist as the first
child of office:text or as a sibling of office:automatic-styles. ie, in
the later perhaps after the automatic styles but before the office:body.

  FWIW the relaxng schema odt-delta.rng 6836 2010-07-30 14:15:03Z nigelw
validates the first case location and not as the second.

  As an aside, I started with using the second placement as it seemed
the ct element related to content inside the office:body. In KOffice gct
it is expected to be inside the office:text (ie, koffice validates
placement ok with the rng schema).

  Although I now have abiword able to place in either/both location and
read from either I thought it best to clarify where exactly it is
desired to have this element appear: inside office:text or at a sibling
level with automatic-styles, or somewhere else?