Subject: change tracking proposals

Hi,

I am starting to question my participation in this SC.

I realize that when ODF 1.0 and 1.1 were approved the interoperablity
needs for spreadsheets were ignored and only with the OpenFormula
specification in ODF 1.2 was ODF made useful for spreadsheets.

Based on comments made during the three calls, it appears to me that the
same is now going to happen for change tracking, ie this discussion is
solely focused on text documents an the underspecified change tracking
for spreadsheets just carried on.

Is it the majority opinion in this TC that the change tracking proposals
to be discussed are text-document only specific (and so change tracking
for spreadsheets are considered completely separate from change tracking
for text documents)?
Thank you

Andreas
--