Subject: Re: [office-collab] Possible UC7 for consideration...

Ben,

This looks like a good example. It would be good to have the various versions of the document in full so we can be sure about what is intended - that is how we have been doing use cases (and you have done UC8 this way). Then your GCT solution can be checked more easily, and an ECT can be crafted.

Please add to documents here:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office-collab/documents.php under Use Cases
and to the wiki here:
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/ChangeTrackingUseCases
probably under multiple changes or other.

If you are in the call tomorrow we can check with others that this use case is another useful one to do in detail, otherwise we will add it to the main set as above. We need to be sure that the issues in this use case are not covered in the other use cases UC1 to UC6 which we are looking at in detail.

Thanks,
Robin