Subject: RE: [office-collab] Groups - Conference call to discuss use casesolutions added

Ack, so it was.  Sorry, I either missed that way back when or didn’t find it while digging through mail more recently.  I’ll aim to have those out in the next couple days.

From: Robin LaFontaine [mailto:robin.lafontaine@deltaxml.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2011 2:56 AM
To: office-collab@lists.oasis-open.org

UC4 is rather similar to UC1 so if time is short please do ECT for UC5 and UC6 first. Whatever you can do before the meeting would be appreciated, otherwise we need them asap after the meeting for email discussion.

I am sorry I did not make this clearer, but it is not new - see
Subject: Summary of Use Cases and next steps
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office-collab/email/archives/201106/msg00014.html

where after the summary of each case the next step was detailed:

"We now need to see the GCT solutions for UC1, UC2 and UC3 and the ECT
solutions to UC4, UC4 and UC6. I am trusting that John and Tristan will
be able to do these and upload the results.

Then we can discuss these and I hope this will help to inform our
decision about how best to move forward."

I will do what I can to make things clearer as we move forward.

Robin

On 01/08/2011 23:03, John Haug wrote:

> ECT solutions for the GCT Use Cases. Similarly, Tristan is working on solutions for UC1, UC2 and UC3 in GCT terms.

Hm, this is new, from I can tell and based on agenda item 2 at bottom.  I will try to get to this but cannot commit to it.  I am still digging through e-mail since returning this morning and, as on every Monday, have a volunteer commitment that takes me away from early evening through late night before our early morning call tomorrow.  The slew of e-mails over the last week and a half began the first morning I was away.

John