Subject: RE: [office-collab] Proposed work schedule for Aug and Sept 2011

Very recent change – it looks like I’ll be in Asia the week of the 26th and likely part of the following week.  This is in addition to being away the 11th to 19th.  If working around that changes the schedule too much, I can try to escape for a bit and take the call on the 27th, which, if my math is correct, would be 10:30pm Tuesday local time.

John

From: Robin LaFontaine [mailto:robin.lafontaine@deltaxml.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2011 4:47 AM
To: office-collab@lists.oasis-open.org

Proposed work schedule for Aug and Sept 2011

Following our conference call last Tuesday, I propose the following schedule for our work as we move  forward.

1. A conference call on Tuesday, September 6 to discuss the remaining use cases, i.e. UC4, UC5, UC6, UC7 and UC8 (this will need to be half an hour later than usual because Rob has an earlier call)

2. We should work towards completing a consensus report (or reaching agreement amongst ourselves) by the end of September. I would like to include in this report a statement from each member of the subcommittee regarding your view on which of the two proposals you support and why, or if you regard both as equally viable.

3.  A conference call on Tuesday, September 27 to discuss the consensus report.

Consensus Report schedule:
2011-09-13 First draft
2011-09-20 Second draft including statement of opinion from all SC members
2011-09-27 Conference call to discuss
2011-10-04 Submit report to TC

Over the next few weeks there is obviously an opportunity to discuss the use case solutions, and also raise any other issues that need to be addressed in the consensus report. There are already a number of issues that have been raised in regard to each of the proposals, and I will prepare a summary of these for discussion.

Please let me know if you have comments on this proposed schedule.

Robin

Robin La Fontaine, Director, DeltaXML Ltd  "Change control for XML"
T: +44 1684 592 144  E: robin.lafontaine@deltaxml.com
http://www.deltaxml.com
Registered in England 02528681 Reg. Office: Monsell House, WR8 0QN, UK