Subject: GCT Issues Wiki page

GCT Issues Wiki page

I have put together a wiki page [1] detailing the issues identified with GCT and any actions/responses to these. Please review this and check if there are any that I may have omitted and feel free to add them.

Please do raise anything that needs discussion on this email list referencing the issue but the wiki is the main repository to be used in the consensus report.

I am working on a similar page for ECT issues though of course anyone else is welcome to do it!

Best regards,
Robin

[1] http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/GCT%20%28Generic%20CT%29%20Issues%20for%20consensus%20report

Robin La Fontaine, Director, DeltaXML Ltd  "Change control for XML"
T: +44 1684 592 144  E: robin.lafontaine@deltaxml.com
http://www.deltaxml.com
Registered in England 02528681 Reg. Office: Monsell House, WR8 0QN, UK