Subject: Re: [office-collab] Notes on Conference call to discuss use casesolutions UC4-UC8

Svante Schubert wrote:
> Am 08.09.2011 18:38, schrieb Robin LaFontaine:
> > Svante asked if we could define what would be in the first milestone.
> > Robin commented that this could only be done once we had decided on
> > which approach to move forward with.
> Robin indeed stated he would like to focus on to compare the approaches
> before investing time in a milestone.
> But as far as I remember our conclusion was to discuss further details
> on the list about a milestone and not to cease discussion.

Yep. And I for one would appreciate a milestone rather sooner than
later - the task is to get decent change tracking into ODF, and not
debate the grand scheme endlessly. A milestone, with a rough date,
and some easily-achievable subset functionality could potentially
help to focus.

Cheers,

--

Thorsten Behrens

Novell GmbH, Nördlicher Zubringer 9-11, 40470 Düsseldorf; GF: Jeff
Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer; HRB 21108 (AG Düsseldorf)

PGP signature