Subject: Re: [office-collab] Some thoughts on Change Tracking

monkeyiq wrote about ECT:
>   I find this an extremely critical issue has it means that users of
> change tracking are relying on various applications to imply changes
> rather than being told directly and explicitly what has changed.

Hi Ben,

well the same applies to GCT. The very fact that it needs
annotations is testament to this issue. I maintain that GCT markup,
while being a nice idea on the xml level, fails my requirements as
an implementer of a non-xml internal data model application.

Cheers,

--

Thorsten Behrens

Novell GmbH, Nördlicher Zubringer 9-11, 40470 Düsseldorf; GF: Jeff
Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer; HRB 21108 (AG Düsseldorf)

PGP signature