Subject: Two items for voting..

Dear SC,

I am currently unaware of the items the SC is working on (aside the chair's work on the consensus report). Could someone give me an update, are we idling?
In any case, there are two votes I would like to trigger ASAP here on SC level:
  1. To make the specification the yet optional attribute "edit-operation" of GCT mandatory. In order to ease overall  usage and interoperability  (see details [1])
  2. Agree on the functionality (set of operations) that should be supported by the SC's first milestone to deliver. I would suggest to take the feature set from the ECT as basis for negotiation (see [2], [3]).
Regards,
Svante

[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office-collab/201109/msg00038.html
[2] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/41699/extended-ct-proposal.odt