Subject: Draft consensus report: Change Tracking on the RDF itself?

Hi,
  One area which after initial discussion there seems to be no
opposition to having is change tracking on the RDF for the ODF document.

http://markmail.org/message/4t6zlmiieno2g7on

  IMHO this is a very important feature to have as a change tracked
content.xml really wants changes to the RDF associated with the document
text to also be seen. I'm not sure if it should be in the consensus
report or not, but I thought I'd give a shout now in case it should be
there ;)