Subject: Re: [office-collab] Draft consensus report: Change Tracking on the RDF itself?

The change tracking of metadata, especially for ODF document in business
processes seems very important to me, too.
On the other hand, I share Dennis opinion that RDF CT is not in the
responsible of an ODF application, but should be covered by a third
party application and / or the W3C RDF standard itself.
In general the change-tracking of pictures and the change-tracking of
RDF metadata seems to be on the same level.
We do not track the changes within a picture, neither. Still it would be
important for a user to undo the exchange of a picture.

- Svante