Subject: Re: [office-collab] Comments on draft consensus report

Robin LaFontaine wrote:
> Thanks for your comments - replies attached and where relevant I have actioned
> these in the new text.

Hi Robin, thanks for that!

> I did not understand your comment, "It is noted that a potential out-of-band
> storage of change track information would avoid that."

Ah, sorry for being oblique - I was referring to Svante's proposal
here. Applications would write legacy change track info inline, and
new change tracking into the separate xml stream.

Let me get back to your remaining comments separately - not sure
whether comments in the document prove too useful for elaborate
discussions ... ;)

Cheers,

--

Thorsten Behrens

SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg; GF: Jeff
Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)