Subject: Groups - ODF Change Tracking: Analysis and Proposals Version 1.0 uploaded

Submitter's message
I have revised the consensus report based on email discussions and conference call 2011-11-01. It was quite difficult to trace through all the points so apologies if I have missed any. Please send comments to the list and we will review in a week to see if we need to set up another conference call or if we can do any final revision without a call. I believe we are getting near to a final version now! Thanks for all the input. I will send a markup of changes out also to the list.
-- Robin LaFontaine
Document Name: ODF Change Tracking: Analysis and Proposals Version 1.0

Description
This document describes and comments on the initial work, from January to
September 2011, of the Advanced Document Collaboration Subcommittee. Two
contrasting approaches to the representation of changes (commonly known as
'change tracking') are described and compared. The intention is to provoke
constructive comments from the wider community in order for the TC to
direct the subcommittee on the way forward.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Robin LaFontaine
Group: OpenDocument - Advanced Document Collaboration SC
Folder: Standards
Date submitted: 2011-11-18 10:06:07
Revision: 2