Subject: Re: [office-collab] WD04 comments [3 Thorsten]

Patrick Durusau wrote:
> >Maybe. Still, the report is missing another, quite fundamental
> >contribution to the sc, that provides answers to some of the posed
> >questions.
> >

> Sorry, that went by a little fast. Which "fundamental" contribution?
>
> Or do you mean Svante's?

Yes - it was said to somehow be a middle ground, plus addressing
collaboration more cleanly, which is in the very name of the sc. :)

> I am anxious to see it but does that impact the priority we would
> assign to change tracking issues?

I would think so. Change tracking has been a festering issue for
years, I would hate to waste people's time with something that may
change substantially in a month or two.

Cheers,

--

Thorsten Behrens

SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg; GF: Jeff
Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)