Subject: Re: [office-collab] Groups - ODF Change Tracking: Analysis and Proposals Version 1.0 modified

Dear group,

it is the same document as yesterday, I was just informed, that the mimetype was not correctly set for the document.
I have changed the mimetype from the old "SXW" suffixed  "application/vnd.sun.xml.writer" to the correct one for ODF text documents, ie. "application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.text".

PS: The mimetype can be edited via a list box in the very bottom of the document upload page. We might want to give it a quick look, if it is correctly set in the future. See
    http://docs.oasis-open.org/office/v1.2/os/OpenDocument-v1.2-os-part1.html#__RefHeading__1420388_253892949

PPS: Waiting for the HTML version of the ODF 1.2 spec being loaded, reminds me that it would be reasonable to provide a second HTML document version, where each heading is split the a different document (similar as W3C offers their specs).

Regards,
Svante