Subject: RE: [office-collab] Moving forward

Fortunately, the OIC TC meeting for 2012-02-08 is cancelled.

That is the correct alternating-week date for it though.

I think Robin's request that more time be allowed for review on the list, etc., is a good one.

It looks like it is difficult to avoid congestion somehow.  The Wednesdays between OIC TC meetings are available except for the occasional collision with SC34 WG6.  There's not one of those until March 28.

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: office-collab@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:office-collab@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of robert_weir@us.ibm.com
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2012 13:50
To: Svante Schubert
Cc: office-collab@lists.oasis-open.org

<office-collab@lists.oasis-open.org> wrote on 02/01/2012 03:09:55 PM:

> After Andreas, Thorsten and myself made comments, I would suggest to
> discuss them ASAP on the list and/or in a conference call.
> Would it be possible to have a call right after next weeks ODF TC meeting?
> We really should start to move on..

Next week we have ODF TC on Monday, ODF Adoption TC on Tuesday and ODF Interoperability and Conformance TC on Wednesday.  Something is wrong, since Adoption TC and OIC TC were supposed to alternate weeks, so we didn't have so many clustered meetings.

In any case, maybe discuss on the list this week and have a call on the 14th, 15th or 16th?  Hopefully we can confirm a meeting time during Monday's TC call.

-Rob